We are working for the IR (International RACE).
Forecast is the following:
- End of March - beginning of April: race's regulations and opening of registration.
- Beginning of May: wheel selected for tire control.
- Before May 20th: payment of registration and tires.
- Beginning of June: Compounds chosen for the race.
- EFRA license is not mandatory. A national license is required belonging to the country of origin of the driver. In case the driver comes from a country outside the EU, the license of the block to which the driver belongs is required. For example: ROAR license (for US and Canadian drivers).
- There will be a small place in the bar area for some shops.
- There will be an area for caravans. In order to use this space, it is necessary to inform Club ARCA in advance.
- Timing system compatible with AMB RC2 transponders.
- If you want to place advertising in the circuit you can contact with Club ARCA.
More information will be available soon.
Club ARCA International Organization.-